Thursday, September 30, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I love this picture but I can't think of a title for it. Any suggestions?
My brother says I like this picture because its foreshadowing. Maybe it's Adam sitting across from his younger self or maybe it's Aiden sitting across from his future self. They are alike in so many ways.
Posted by Administrator at 10:31 AM
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Height: 25 inches (97th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs and 1 oz (90th percentile)
So what's he like at two months?
- He sleeps well - during the day in two hour increments (roughly). From 7 pm to 7 am he wakes up about three times.
- He smiles and coos a lot. He loves to hold long conversations with his cooing.
- Nothing is more interesting to him than his brother and sister.
- He loves to be rocked to sleep.
- He finds music soothing...classical music and top 40 stuff.
- On occasion he'll take a pacifier but he prefers the real thing.
- His digestion is very regular as long as I watch what I eat - NO DAIRY!
- He loves to be walked around while being held upright and facing away from whomever is carrying him...i think he thinks it's his own legs doing the walking.
- If he is crying or cranky he is immediately soothed by the outdoors.
Oh and he had the first cold of his life this week...thanks to a little virus gift Aiden or Sky brought home from school.
Posted by Administrator at 8:55 AM
Monday, September 20, 2010
She loves her pink scooter.
Sky and I have been riding scooters a lot lately. Now that I'm not pregnant, I'm back to riding scooters, bikes, and jumping on the trampoline with the kids. I guess because it's been so long, both Aiden and Sky get so excited when I join them.
Posted by Administrator at 9:22 PM
Friday, September 17, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
She's ready to pounce on him like a tiger and then to smother him with kisses. Sometimes she just can't help herself. She grits her teeth as she softly pinches his cheeks and then she kisses his head, hands, belly, legs, and feet. She's totally overcome with love.
Posted by Administrator at 8:24 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
This is Aiden's new classroom located on the second floor of the school. It's a very big deal to be in an "upstairs" classroom because that's where all of the big kid classes are.
That's Aiden looking out of the window instead of reading. He's a dreamer...The window that Aiden dreamingly looking out of looks over the parking lot. For the past two years, Aiden has looked up from the parking lot to spot "big kids in the big kid classroom". Now he's one of those big kids...
Another perk of being a "big kid" is playing in the "big kid playground". Aiden was really looking forward to recess today.
Aiden checking out his new cubby and that's Aiden's favorite teacher in the whole wide world, Ms. Shavani.
Posted by Administrator at 11:28 AM