Aiden stays home with my mom three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday). Since our house is baby-proofed and furnished with baby-gear, she watches him at our house. We're super lucky my mom does this for us. Aiden receives the best care in the world in a safe, clean environment full of love and tenderness. Aiden loves being with my mom and my mom loves being with Aiden. It's a match made in heaven....it truely is.
My mom arrives at our house at 8:45 in the morning. By 9:00 I have all of Aiden's food (milk, lunch, snacks) prepared, diaper table stocked, and toys cleaned and disinfected and ready for play time.
Here's our daily routine:
I usually leave the house by 9:15 at which time my mom and Aiden also go out for a morning walk.
- 7:30 wake-up!
- 8:00 morning freshening up for Aiden (rinse)
- 9:15 morning walk
- 10:00 am Aiden goes down for a two-hour nap
- 1:00 pm is lunch
- 1:30 - 3 pm is free play time
- 3:30 is snack (milk)
- 4:00 is afternoon nap time - roughly one hour
- 5:00 out door play time
- 5:30 I get home from work
- 6:00 Adam gets home from work
- 6:00 is dinner time
- 6:30 is bath and massage time
- 6:50 is reading time
- 7:00 is bed time